Online casinos in Armenia
The gambling entertainment market is actively developing all over the world, but casinos do not always have a legal status. The CIS countries are divided into two camps. Some have completely banned gambling establishments, while others strictly control the operation of casinos. Armenia is one of the main tourist centers of the countries of the former USSR. It has everything: beautiful nature, mountains, ancient architecture and casinos.
The presence of gambling establishments attracts tourists, which in turn replenishes the budget of a small state. Most of the gambling establishments are located in Sevan, Tsaghkadzor and Jermuk and a number of other cities. Despite the presence of offline casinos, online gambling in Armenia is flourishing and developing.
The legality of the gambling business
The first gambling establishments in Armenia appeared in 1991, when the Republic gained independence. Since 2000, the age threshold for visiting offline casinos has increased, now only those who are 21 years old are allowed to play. The work of online and offline establishments is regulated by the Law on Winning Games, Online Winning Games and Gambling Houses.
The best casinos for players from Armenia
New gambling establishments can be opened only in four zones: Sevan, Tsakhkadzor, Meghri and Jermuk. Existing gambling establishments outside these zones continue to operate. The most famous local casinos are concentrated in the capital of Armenia. ShangriLa and SunPalace are located in Yerevan. The casinos offer roulette, blackjack, slot machines, poker and other gambling entertainment.
In addition to offline casinos, online platforms are very popular in Armenia. Online gambling is represented by both local casinos and international offices that operate under a license obtained in an offshore zone.
Among local online portals, Totogaming, Adjarabet and Vivarobet are very popular, which offer an interface in Armenian. The choice of local casinos is not very large, so Armenians prefer to play in foreign online casinos. Among foreign casinos, Champion, Playamo, Riobet, GoodWin, KingBilly and others are very popular.
Before choosing a casino, study the conditions for receiving a win, the necessary documents for account verification and the possibility of registering a user from Armenia.
How to choose a casino
With the advent of online casinos, the task of gamblers in choosing a place to play has become both simpler and more complicated. There are dozens of websites where gamblers can gamble for real money, so choosing one gaming zone is not easy.
Criteria for choosing a good casino for playing for real money and a demo account:
- availability of a license both local and offshore;
- bonus program: beginners receive a doubling of the deposit, free spins, no deposit bonuses; regular games receive a refund of part of the lost funds, gifts for birthday or for success, participation in thematic promotions, jackpot draws;
- positive reviews about online casinos;
- the percentage of return on slot machines from 93%;
- A variety of slot machines: Slots, Roulette, Poker, Blackjack, Fortune Wheel;
- financial stability of the casino: it should not be a problem for a casino to pay a big win, for example, a jackpot;
- gaming equipment from well-known providers;
- availability of a support service in your language;
- the presence of a game on a demo account;
- access through the working mirror;
- availability of mobile software: applications and a version of the site for a smartphone or tablet.
In order not to be mistaken when choosing an online casino, we recommend that you study the casino rating of Armenia. It presents only licensed establishments that offer good service and a wide range of entertainment.